SoCal’s Largest Public Participatory Drawing Event Returns in October
Los Angeles, Calif., (September, 19, 2016) - Local artists, art lovers, and the general public will unite next month to take part in Southern California’s largest public drawing event – The Big Draw LA. Presented by LA-based nonprofit Ryman Arts, this celebration of drawing spans the entire month of October and features art events hosted by local community organizations throughout Southern California. - Read full press release here [PDF]
JBA’s Artistic Engineering team partners with industry expert, David Price
JBA Consulting Engineers has announced that attraction architect David Price, Founder of Price Leisure Group and son of Disney Legend Harrison "Buzz" Price, will serve as Executive Advisor to JBA's CEO Jim Gist and JBA’s Artistic Engineering group. - Read full press release here [PDF]
CREATIVE INDUSTRY LEADERS SUPPORT RYMAN ARTS’ IMPACT ON YOUNG TEENS AT ANNUAL “POWER UP” EVENT
More than 250 guests assembled for the “Power Up” celebration at The Edison in downtown Los Angeles to celebrate Ryman Arts’ rich history and continued impact on young artists. The organization is currently providing arts education to 600 students annually. - Read full press release here [PDF]
Ryman Arts Sets 108 Students on the Path to College
In 2012, only 66.2 percent of U.S. high school graduates were enrolled in colleges or universities, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. That percentage rises substantially when high school students have access to college-level training and support at no cost, according to Diane Brigham, Executive Director of nonprofit arts education program, Ryman Arts. - Read full press release here [PDF]
Ryman Arts Expands Its Youth Education Program to Orange County in Collaboration with California State University, Fullerton
Ryman Arts has just added a second location, at California State University, Fullerton in Orange County. Starting in 2013, classes will be held on Saturdays at California State University, Fullerton and on Sundays at Otis College of Art & Design. Our program can now serve more students, and students will get the choice of days and locations! - Read full press release here [PDF]
May 24, 2011
Ryman Arts Classes Moving to Otis; Classes Now on Sundays
We are pleased to announce a dynamic new collaboration between Ryman Arts and Otis College of Art and Design. Beginning September 2011, Ryman Arts classes will move to the Otis campus in the Westchester neighborhood of Los Angeles, and classes will switch to Sundays. Our acclaimed program will continue, enhanced by its location on the campus of a major college of art and design. - Read full press release here [PDF]
- Ryman Arts logo with Tagline [AI (Adobe Illustrator)]
- Ryman Arts logo with Tagline [JPG]
- Ryman Arts logo without Tagline [AI (Adobe Illustrator)]
- Ryman Arts logo without Tagline [JPG]
- Ryman Arts logo in White without Tagline [AI (Adobe Illustrator)]
- Ryman Arts offers intensive out-of-school studio art instruction, college and career counseling, art supplies, and support services – all at no cost to over 600 students annually.
- Classes are taught by professional artists.
- Classes are 3½ hours long, meet on weekends, and require 6-8 hours of weekly homework.
- Classes are held on the campuses of Otis College of Art & Design and California State University, Fullerton. (Students choose which site to attend; the same classes are offered at each site.)
- Acceptance to Ryman Arts is highly competitive and based solely on merit.
- With small class sizes, we are able to provide personal attention and work with each student’s unique circumstance so as to provide the same high quality service to every student.